Monday, April 19, 2010

Diary 18/4/2010

Today in the morning I had to go to play a cricket match. My team scored 200 runs in 20 overs and then the other team got all out at 101 and we won the match by 99 runs. I came back home at 1:00 PM. I ate lunch and then bathed. At four o clock Abeni's friends started to come and I watched the IPL match which started at four o clock, the match was between King 11 Punjab and Chennai Super Kings. After some time the girls went to Bijai mandal  fort with my father and some other parents. The rest of the fathers and the boys were playing cricket so I went and started playing with them. We had fun and we played for about 1 and a half hours. After coming back we ate some things and then I continued watching the match and the people started going home. The first match ended and I started watching the second match which was between Delhi Daredevils and Deccan Chargers. I started watching the match but after half an hour we had to go to our Grandparents. We took food for them. I continued seeing the score of the match. I ate a bit and then we stayed there for half an hour but then we had to go because the gate was going to close. When we reached home Delhi was in a bad state and Delhi lost I was very sad because now Delhi were out of the tournament. I went to sleep thinking about Delhi Daredevils all the time.      

No comments:

Post a Comment