Saturday, April 17, 2010

Diary 17/04/2010

I am thinking about my friend's get together. And my sisters birthday which is tomorrow. I am thinking about my cricket match which is tomorrow. I am thinking about my old friends. I am thinking about my schools work. I am thinking about some monuments. I am thinking about my car. I am thinking of my school trips. I am thinking about my trip to the USA. I am thinking about my Grandparents who have come to Delhi but are not living with me in our house but in Sri Aurobindo Ashram because my Grandmother cant climb too many steps and our house is on the 3rd floor. I talk to my Grandfather about IPL because he is also interested in cricket. I go and meet my Grandparents many times, I stay with them for about 4-5 hours when its a holiday but on school days I can only be with them for 2-3 hours. We have to take food for them from home because they don't want to eat Ashram food. I stay with my Grandmother because she likes to be with me and my sister. She is getting cured because she has a pain in her legs. Everyday my Grandfather helps my Grandmother to exercise. My Grandparents are always telling me that I have got thin and should eat more. My grandmother is getting better because we have found a good doctor for her.      

No comments:

Post a Comment