Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dairy 19/4/2010

Today was my school so I woke up and went to school. After coming back home, I ate some snacks and then went to my Grandparents. My Grandfather had to go some where so Abeni (my sister) and I stayed with my Grandmother. My father came from his office and stayed with us. We went to the dining hall to eat snacks. After coming back I lay down on the bed, thinking about school and how much fun it was. I suddenly wanted to eat ice-cream so I asked my father if I could, so he said yes and me and Abeni went to the shop and bought ice-creams and came back eating them with joy! After some time my Grandfather came back. I also went back home with my father and Abeni. After eating dinner my father went to my Grandparents to give them dinner, he soon came and we all went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment