Friday, April 23, 2010

Dairy 23/4/2010

Today in the morning I woke up early because it was school today. I got ready and went to school. In the morning we ran two rounds and then played football in which I was the keeper and I got hurt on my hand. The first class was hindi, in which we made sentences of difficult words. The next class was french, but my hand was really aching. So I could do nothing but sit with an ice pack in my hand! The next class was math I again could do nothing. Then it was lunch. After lunch we played cricket. The next class was SST in which I found information about the hunting of the red indians. I liked that class. The next period was free, in which we again played cricket and then the school was over and I went to the ashram to meet my grandparents. I talked to my grandfather about cricket. After some time we went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment